From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Livecd building with catalyst
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2003 10:15:53
1 On Tue, 2003-12-16 at 07:37, Jason Wever wrote:
2 > I'll second this as this is not a good time of year for people to be at
3 > the keyboard for the amount of work involved with meeting the proposed
4 > release date. And this is assuming we have something that exists that can
5 > build a livecd from scratch. I'll do my best however.
6
7 We picked a date to shoot for... if it's unrealistic, we'll push it
8 back. People should try hard (but not go insane) to try to meet the
9 target date.
10
11 Regards,
12