From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] missing MD5 for 2004.2 LiveCD
Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 14:31:28
1 On Mon, 2004-07-26 at 19:00, John Davis wrote:
2 > The main difference is the addition of p3, p4, and athlon-xp stages to
3 > be used with the corresponding GRP. Everything else is the same (with
4 > the exception of some small distfile tweaks)
5
6 Actually, I uploaded the wrong file, so there is no difference at all.
7 I am uploading the proper version as we speak. The proper version has a
8 stage1 for x86, and stage3 for x86, i686, pentium3, pentium4, and
9 athlon-xp.
10
11 Also, the proper version does not have the distfiles for xorg-x11 and
12 xfree, since these are included as binary packages on the package CD.
15 Chris Gianelloni
16 Release Engineering QA Manager/Games Developer
17 Gentoo Linux
18
19 Is your power animal a penguin?