From: Jason Wever <weeve@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] 2004.0 Reminders
Date: Sun, 04 Jan 2004 23:28:39
On Sat, 03 Jan 2004 23:25:03 -0500
John Davis <zhen@g.o> wrote:

Will do as soon as brad_mssw and I get all the genkernel sparc stuff hammered out.
> - -Arch leads, please mail me a status report on how things are going.
I cannot get a stage2 to build for me anymore on sparc64. Something keeps messing with the path, which eventually causes groff's configure script to fail by not finding g++. I haven't looked too in depth to it, but I'm not in a chroot, and I've tried several different portage snapshots, including the latest 2.0.49-r20 with python-2.2.3-r5 so all of it's modules can and do get loaded. Also g++ does exist.. I haven't tried on sparc32 recently, but I will try again in the next day or two. -- Jason Wever Gentoo/Sparc Team Co-Lead