From: "Mirosław Mieszczak" <mieszcz@×××××××××××××.pl>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Call for feature request for 2008.0
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 07:51:34
1 > Wow, some people see conspiracies everywhere. There's no "politics"
2 > involved.
3 >
4 > The long-standing policy of the kernel team is to only include bug fixes
5 > that are going into upcoming releases of the kernel and other "small"
6 > features like squashfs (this one is for releng).
7 >
8 You understood me incorrectly, when I written "politics" I meant politics of
9 linux kernel maintainers, not gentoo-sources maintainers. So there was
10 nothing against your team.
13 Regards
14
15 Mirek