From: Benjamin Judas <beejay@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] x86-livecd - bugs and suggestions
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 15:04:56
Hi folks,

Just a quick information-update about the bugs and suggestions for the
final-version of the x86-livecd for 2004.0

Bugs:
- Calculation of module dependencies fails at bootup
- selection of keymap not possible
- Inability to halt/reboot (system just stops when all processes are
  shut-down)
- Hardware-detection not included

Suggestions:
- by spyderous: Make one of the two kernels an SMP-Kernel (for x86, this
would be the
  2.6.1-gentoo-dev-kernel, kernel-name "experimental")
- by Strider: add a simple firewall on the cd that is automatically
started

If you have any suggestions or bugs, please tell me via _mail_, since I
am not always logging IRC (i.e. when I am at work) and my brain has a
limited capacity ;)

Kind regards,
  Benjamin

--
Benjamin Judas             http://dev.gentoo.org/~beejay
Gentoo-developer

GPG-Public-Key : http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xC31DEDD8
Key-Fingerprint : 4E65 AAFE 785B 61D8 E4D9  1671 E017 87B7 C31D EDD8