From: John Davis <zhen@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Portage profiles
Date: Sat, 10 Jan 2004 15:02:42

Hi all -
If you have any profiles for your arch in /usr/portage/profiles that are
deprecated, could you remove them from the tree please? Releng is going
to be doing some work to change the current profiles from the old
versioning scheme (1.x) to the new quarterly versioning scheme (2004.x).
We will mail the list before we enact any changes as a sanity check, but
to make our lives easier, please kill those old profiles (if you have any).

Cheers,
//zhen
- --
John Davis
Gentoo Linux Developer
<http://dev.gentoo.org/~zhen>

- ----
Knowledge can be more terrible than ignorance if you're powerless to
change your world.