From: Eric Thibodeau <kyron@××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] status of releng project
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2010 13:05:14
1 Andrew,
2
3 Is the dracut patch integrated into genkernel yet ;)
4
5 ET
6
7 On 2010-08-08, at 12:06 AM, Andrew Gaffney wrote:
8
9 > Rumors of my retirement are greatly exagerated (well, not that much). I did retire, but I took it back, and now I'm just as active was I was previously!
10 >
11 > Due to the mostly automated nature of releng these days, there's not much need for this mailing list or the IRC channel to be "chatty".
12 >