From: Pacho Ramos <pacho@××××××××××××××××××××××××.es>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Checklists for testers and QA
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 13:53:40
El jue, 31-01-2008 a las 17:40 -0800, Chris Gianelloni escribió:
> On Thu, 2008-01-24 at 16:38 -0800, Chris Gianelloni wrote: > > In the case of Beta and Release, we'll also want to ask people for > > specific information about their environment (hardware, software, etc.) > > that will help us to troubleshoot the issues and focus more energy on > > the worst problems. > > So nobody has *any* ideas, at all for this? > > It's been a week and there hasn't been a *single* response. > > This is everyone's chance to give their input on what we should have > checked on the release media. If you do not speak up now, it isn't > likely that it will get checked. > > -- > Chris Gianelloni > Release Engineering Strategic Lead > Games Developer
I don't know what could I say: 1. On my laptop I still use ipw3945 driver as I am unable to make iwl3945 work with my 3945 card 2. On my desktop I have to stay in nvidia-drivers-100.14.19 because 169.07 and 169.09 makes my monitor be set to unproper resolutions with fullscreen games But I dubt gentoo could do something with nvidia problem, and I know that a lot of people also have problems with iwlwifi driver even with other distributions :-/ -- gentoo-releng@l.g.o mailing list