From: Seemant Kulleen <seemant@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] x86-releng
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 06:58:39
Hi All,

I just wanted to officially announce this.  Daniel called on me to be
the x86 Release Engineer for 2004.0, and possibly further.  In classic
seemant-style, I decided to find someone more talented and suited to the
position.  As it turns out, they found me.  So, I'd like to officially
announce that beejay (Benjamin Judas) is the official x86 Release
Engineer for 2004.0.  Hopefully, he'll continue to be the x86-Releng
guy, because he's been doing a stellar job.

Anyway, just wanted to update y'all that he's the team lead.
--
Seemant Kulleen
Developer and Project Co-ordinator,

Public Key: http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x3458780E
Key fingerprint = 23A9 7CB5 9BBB 4F8D 549B 6593 EDA2 65D8 3458 780E