From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] catalyst notes
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:19:55
1 On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 21:48, Jason Wever wrote:
2 > Hi All,
3 >
4 > I've added examples for sparc and sparc64 stage spec files to CVS.
5 >
6 > In further testing catalyst, I found a possible bug with the current
7 > example x86 runscript. If genkernel or the kernel specified in the
8 > livecd-stage2 spec file are masked, catalyst doesn't die. Granted this
9 > shouldn't happen, if the spec file was written correectly and genkernel is
10 > stable for a given arch, but it might be a nice check to add.
11
12 I'll look into fixing this. Shouldn't be too difficult.
13
14 > Is there additional and/or forthcoming documetation about the runscripts?
15
16 Yes. But for now, ask questions here.
17
18 Regards,
19
20 Daniel