From: Markus Hauschild <hauschild.markus@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Call for feature requests for 2008.0 - Universal-CD
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2008 21:49:34
1 On Feb 4, 2008 10:47 PM, Peter Weber <peterle@×××××××××××××.org> wrote:
2 > > The LiveDVD includes stages and a snapshot.
3 >
4 > Interesting and good, but the LiveDVD is, let us say the truth -
5 > overkill.
6 >
7 > A other good solution would be merging Universal and Minimal-CD
8 > togehter, so we offer only a smaller Universal-CD (about 200-400 MB) and
9 > a complete LiveCD (about 700 MB).
10
11 I'd love a minimal + stage3 + portage-snapshot + stuff you really need
12 (kernel sources, grub, maybe a syslogger)
13 But I guess I'd have to make that one myself then (and then its not
14 worth the effort)
18 Cheers, Markus
19 --
20 gentoo-releng@l.g.o mailing list