From: tigger@g.o
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] catalyst livecd improvements
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 10:53:04
On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 12:03:30PM -0700, Daniel Robbins wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-02-12 at 04:04, tigger@g.o wrote: > > The runscript doesn't do livecd/unmerge or livecd/empty as far as I can > > see. So stage2 is still needed. Let me know if I'm missing something. > > This is handled by the python code.
I'm well aware of that. However its only done if target=livecd-stage2. Is this target now set outside of the specfile or something?
> > I added /var/ccache to cleanables so that it was deleted before creating > > the livecd. Now someone has changed the catalyst code to sometimes put > > ccache stuff in /root/.ccache, but they haven't added any code to clean > > it up. > > catalyst puts the ccache dir inside /var in the chroot, and sets the > CCACHE_DIR environment variable accordingly.
No, please read the code: modules/targets.py: ccdir="/root/.ccache" This directory is being created with cache stuff in it and is not being cleaned up.
Then please respond to my pings on irc or my emails for once. -- rob holland - [ tigger@g.o ] irc://irc.freenode.net/#gentoo as tigger^ http://dev.gentoo.org/~tigger/tigger@××××××××××.asc