From: "Rémi Cardona" <remi@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature request for 2008.0
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 09:32:15
Matthew a écrit :
> On Feb 1, 2008 10:14 AM, Nikoliæ Milan <gen2brain@×××××.com> wrote: >> And what do you say about midnight commander on minimal cd, ok, live cd has >> gui file managers, I never use it anyway but what about minimal? I use >> systemrescuecd only because of this.... >> > > mc would be really nice, another app users use pretty often is net-irc/irssi , > I'm however missing support for ntfs3g, sys-process/htop is a must for > management of tasks > some pc magazines are proclaiming the gentoo livecd as a recue-media > so inclusion for > cryptsetup, dosfstools, testdisk/photorec, sdparm, smartmontools, > hddtemp would also be great
Guys, have you forgotten you were talking about the "minimal" live cd? Which is exactly what its name says it is : minimal. Only the critical stuff needed to install Gentoo. If you want more stuff, there's always the regular live cd, which is also there for exactly this reason :) Cheers, Rémi -- gentoo-releng@l.g.o mailing list