From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] 2004.3 ppc
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:39:41
1 On Fri, 2004-10-29 at 07:07 +0200, Pieter Van den Abeele wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Just a quick note to let you know PPC 2004.3 is available in the
5 > ~pvdabeel/2004.3 directory.
6 >
7 > I will not be able to start building new ppc release media until the
8 > end of February 2005 because I have to finish my thesis. If the next
9 > gentoo release could be scheduled after the end of February 2005, that
10 > would be ideal.
11
12 Ehh... it is already scheduled for the first week of February. Is there
13 someone that you trust that can fill this role instead?
16 Chris Gianelloni
17 Release Engineering - Operational/QA Manager
18 Games - Developer
19 Gentoo Linux
22 gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list