From: Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Cc: basesystem@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] baselayout changes for sparc livecd
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 20:15:02
On Mon, 2004-01-12 at 10:23, Jason Wever wrote:
> Hi All, > > In order for sparc LiveCDs to boot without errors, some changes will need > to be made to baselayout in regards to the consolefont and keymaps init > scripts and/etc/inittab.
I'd say to get diffs for the baselayout ebuild or scripts to brad_mssw who is also working on this kind of stuff, and will get them to Azarah (this will also allow Brad to LiveCD-ify the changes if needed.) For the stuff you don't know how to integrate properly into baselayout (the inittab issue,) maybe it would be best to talk with Azarah and find some kind of good long-term solution. Regards, Daniel -- gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list