From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for feature requests for 2008.0
Date: Fri, 01 Feb 2008 21:57:55
1 Nelson Batalha wrote:
2 > It works with the releases that are compatible with http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/liveusb.xml, I think only 2006.1 is the exception (search this list).
3
4 Stop top posting, people! Argh!
5
6 The other exception is 2007.0. It was missing the nls modules in the initramfs
7 that the vfat module required. The modules were built with the kernel and are
8 available once the CD is fully booted, but that doesn't help with booting from
9 USB :)
10
11 2006.0 is the latest release that this should work with. I'll try to find my USB
12 stick later and give the script some testing.
15 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
16 Gentoo Linux Developer Catalyst/Installer + x86 release coordinator
17 --
18 gentoo-releng@l.g.o mailing list