From: Stuart Herbert <stuart.herbert@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Resurrecting the seeds project
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:51:01
1 Hi,
2
3 I've taken a look at your stage 4 proposal. My initial impression is
4 that it's more a stage 3-and-a-half at the moment. It needs further
5 development to include all the missing detail. But it is the sort of
6 thing that Seed Linux is about, and so far I've been focusing on
7 servers (as that is where my interest lies) - so if you'd like to join
8 the project and lead the desktop development, let's talk some more :)
9
10 Best regards,
11 Stu