From: Chris Gianelloni <wolf31o2@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Re: Call for future requests for 2008.0
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 00:50:32
1 OK guys... There's no need to mention anything that's fixed in the tree
2 currently.
3
4 We're only interested in things that are *not* fixed.
5
6 A release is a snapshot of the tree. If it works in the tree when we
7 make the snapshot, it'll work on the release.
8
9 While knowing about hardware that did not work in 2007.0 is helpful, it
10 is best filed as a bug report, so we don't forget to check it when
11 2008.0 rolls around. Also, that way we can track it.
12
13 So, if your issue is hardware, please file a bug report.
14