From: Jason Huebel <jhuebel@g.o>
To: gentoo-core@l.g.o
Cc: amd64@g.o, gentoo-amd64@l.g.o, gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] Re: [gentoo-core] Reminder: 2004.3 - Portage snapshot
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 00:40:00
1 On Thursday 07 October 2004 6:46 am, Benjamin Judas wrote:
2 > This is just a reminder that I will create the x86 snapshot on Oct. 16th.
3 > If you want to have anything stable in the release, YOU HAVE TO HAVE IT
4 > DONE BY THAT DATE. After that date, ONLY IMPORTANT security fixes will be
5 > included.
6
7 amd64 also has a drop-dead date of October 16th for our portage snapshot.
8 Expect that snapshot to be made tomorrow during the day sometime. Probably
9 around 1800UTC. A few hours thereafter, new stages and a new bare-bones
10 LiveCD should become available for testing. Over the weekend and next week,
11 the package and universal CDs will be built for amd64.
12
13 Is portage-2.0.51 going to be ready for tomorrow?
16 Jason Huebel
17 Gentoo/amd64 Strategic Lead
18 Gentoo Developer Relations/Recruiter
19
20 GPG Public Key:
21 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x9BA9E230
22
23 "Do not weep; do not wax indignant. Understand."
24 Baruch Spinoza (1632 - 1677)