From: Sven Vermeulen <swift@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-releng] Feature Requests for 2006.1
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:00:45
On Tue, Mar 14, 2006 at 11:41:59AM -0500, Chris Gianelloni wrote:
> Alright people, I'm starting up the feature requests for the 2006.1 > release.
A documented way to rescue a failure in the installer procedure. I know of the installer.log file, but that's about it. Internationalised installation tool A personalised, Gentoo-branded coffee machine Wkr, Sven Vermeulen -- Gentoo Foundation Trustee | http://foundation.gentoo.org Gentoo Council Member The Gentoo Project <<< http://www.gentoo.org >>>