From: Benjamin Judas <beejay@g.o>
To: gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-releng] mode #gentoo-releng +m
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 10:44:32
1 Hi folks,
2
3 as you all maybe have noticed, a lot of users joined #gentoo-releng over
4 the last week. Some of them just had little questions and left
5 afterwards, some stay there and providing "intelligent" comments and
6 thus are disturbing for serious conversations in there. The most
7 remarkable thing was when chris, john, jeff, roger and me were talking
8 about the coordination of mirror-propagation and some user (I think it
9 was ghettobp19) constantly enlightened us with their point of view.
10
11 So the question is: how should we handle that? Change channel-mode to
12 +m, set the channel to invite only or leave it like it is and live with
13 all these zealots?
14
15 Regards,
16 --
17 Benjamin Judas
18
20 Gentoo-developer http://dev.gentoo.org/~beejay
21 Giessen, Germany http://www.gentoo.org
22
23 GPG-Key : 0xC31DEDD8
24 Key-Fingerprint : 4E65 AAFE 785B 61D8 E4D9 1671 E017 87B7 C31D EDD8
25 Jabber : beejay@×××××××××.org