From: gentoo-releng-help@l.g.o
To: arch-gentoo-releng@l.g.o
Subject: ezmlm warning
Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 00:09:13
gentoo-releng@g.o mailing list.

at gentoo-releng-owner@g.o.

Messages to you from the gentoo-releng mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the gentoo-releng mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the gentoo-releng mailing list have
bounced from your address.

send an empty message to:
   <gentoo-releng-get.123_145@g.o>

send an empty message to: