From: v_2e@×××.net
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] Re: [sage-on-gentoo] ImportError: No module named CrashHandler
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 00:03:44
1 Hello!
2
3 On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 11:19:14 -0600
4 Steven Trogdon <strogdon@×××××.edu> wrote:
5
6 > Hi Vladimir,
7 >
8 > You could try:
9 >
10 > https://github.com/cschwan/sage-on-gentoo/issues/93
11 >
12 > In the issue there was an IPython-0.10.1-py-2.7.egg-info file that
13 > was floating around. However, if this fixes things, it's odd that
14 > it's appearing again with 4.8, unless your ipython was recently
15 > upgraded?
16 >
17 Yes, I saw that discussion and tried to apply the solution suggested
18 there before posting to this list. In my case I didn't find a file with
19 such name there.
20 And by the way I upgraded the IPython to the version 0.12-r1 on
21 January 23. Could it be because of the recent upgrade?
22
23 Thanks.
24 Vladimir
25