From: v_2e@×××.net
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] Re: [sage-on-gentoo] ImportError: No module named CrashHandler
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2012 00:03:44
Hello!

On Thu, 26 Jan 2012 11:19:14 -0600
Steven Trogdon <strogdon@×××××.edu> wrote:

> Hi Vladimir, > > You could try: > > https://github.com/cschwan/sage-on-gentoo/issues/93 > > In the issue there was an IPython-0.10.1-py-2.7.egg-info file that > was floating around. However, if this fixes things, it's odd that > it's appearing again with 4.8, unless your ipython was recently > upgraded? >
Yes, I saw that discussion and tried to apply the solution suggested there before posting to this list. In my case I didn't find a file with such name there. And by the way I upgraded the IPython to the version 0.12-r1 on January 23. Could it be because of the recent upgrade? Thanks. Vladimir ----- <v_2e@×××.net>