From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Emerge Sage-doc-6.3 fails 3.16.5-sources gcc-4.8.3 with lto and graphite
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2014 06:28:33
1 I think I will ping pynac upstream to see if they have any idea but I think
2 it may be a recurring gcc or a subtle abuse of C++. It would be interesting to see
3 if putting -fno-fat-lto-objects would with getting the symbol in pynac. There are
4 other things ‘i can think off that may work but need to consult upstream and
5 people who know more c++.
6
7 François
8