From: Kacper Kowalik <xarthisius@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] moving the science overlay to github?
Date: Sun, 19 Feb 2012 15:02:47
On 07.02.2012 18:24, S├ębastien Fabbro wrote:
> Hi, > > We are contemplating the idea of switching the official science overlay > to an external repository such as github. Here are some of the > advantages we would like to > get: > 1. easier to contribute > 2. specific issue tracker > 3. wiki > > Please voice your concerns or ideas. > > Thanks,
Hi all, It's been a while and everybody had some time to think this proposal through. Summarizing: People that gave +1: me, bicatali, ottxor, tomka, jlec (provided automation is done), Jan Marte Simmons, People that gave -1: alexxy, rei4dan, andyspiros, Undecided? fbissey If I've missed anyone please shout. As I understand this allows us to proceed :) I've already created account on github and will try to work on mutual sync. When the latter is finished we can get things going. I'll keep you posted. Cheers, Kacper