From: Neil Shephard <nshephard@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Installing SPSS in gentoo linux
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 13:54:22
On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 2:14 PM, Donnie Berkholz <dberkholz@g.o> wrote:
> [...]
RStudio is very nice, but its not likely to help someone who's struggling with Command Line Interface and is hankering for the pull-down menus of SPSS. Neil -- "The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body of data." ~ John Tukey (1986), "Sunset salvo". The American Statistician 40(1) Email - nshephard@×××××.com Website - http://kimura.no-ip.org/ Photos - http://www.flickr.com/photos/slackline/