From: Donnie Berkholz <spyderous@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Scientific Gentoo reorg: the proposal
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 22:40:01
1 George Shapovalov wrote:
2 > But looks like we already got one (nattfodd ;)), may be spyderous or cryos
3 > will take je_fro (since he claims to have dealt with them)?
4
5 I suppose I could take je_fro or jamasi, they're both working on stuff
6 somewhere near my areas of interest (biochemistry and crystallography).
7
8 But I can't do both! Somebody needs to pick one of them. =) It may be
9 that time zones overlap better with George and Jan, and me and Jeffrey.
10 Knowing what times the recruits are available on IRC could help.
11
12 Thanks,
13 Donnie