From: "François Bissey" <frp.bissey@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] cblas, blas, lapack
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2018 23:13:29
1 Finally got some free time to get something properly together.
2 https://github.com/gentoo/sci/pull/871
3 is going through travis right now.
4
5 François
6
7 > On 19/06/2018, at 13:33, François Bissey <frp.bissey@×××××.com> wrote:
11 >> On 19/06/2018, at 13:28, Benda Xu <heroxbd@g.o> wrote:
12 >>
13 >> Hi François,
14 >>
15 >> François Bissey <frp.bissey@×××××.com> writes:
16 >>
17 >>> Right are starting to find the github issue. If I send a PR (which will
18 >>> be trivial) will there be a kind soul to merge it.
19 >>
20 >> I though you had the overlay access. No problem I will merge it if you
21 >> come up with one.
22 >
23 > Used too. Then there was some infra re-org and I lost it.
24 > Well, once that stuff is fixed I can move on with a PR for
25 > the latest openblas (0.3.0), considering some of the issues
26 > with 0.2.20 (https://github.com/cschwan/sage-on-gentoo/issues/481)
27 > it should really be updated.
28 >
29 > Now for some motivation...