From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] World updates with sage installed - portage bug?
Date: Sat, 02 Jun 2012 12:03:34
1 On 14:05 Sat 02 Jun 2012, Francois Bissey wrote:
2 [...]
3 > You have the virtual/{blas,lapack} from the main tree not from the science
4 > overlay! Now I am not sure why eselect-blas blocks gsl which gives you cblas.
5 > Anyway keyword virtual/{blas,cblas,lapack} and upgrade them. Then let's see
6 > if you still have troubles.
9 Yes, that worked. Now I just get the two 'skipped update' warnings for
10 singular and pexpect. Excellent. Thanks so much!
15 Thomas Kahle
16 http://dev.gentoo.org/~tomka/