From: Kacper Kowalik <xarthisius.kk@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] github and o.g.o sync
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2012 09:03:46
1 On 07/05/2012 10:46 PM, Christoph Junghans wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > recently it happened to me that the sci overlay on github and o.g.o
5 > got out of sync.
6 > (timcera pushed to github only and I pushed to o.g.o first and then
7 > the push to the 2nd url failed)
8 >
9 > I really think we should autosync them as with more pull request this
10 > situation will get more likely.
11 To my knowledge it's impossible to sync two rw git repos. All severe
12 conflicts need manual resolution, the trival ones are delt with git
13 push/pull --all already.
14 Both repos were out of sync just a momement ago, but it was "fixable" in
15 the usual way.
16 Cheers,
17 Kacper