From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <A.G.Grozin@×××××××.su>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] gle-4.1.1
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2008 05:27:46
1 Hello *,
2
3 A long-awaited gle-4.1.0 appeared, to be quickly replaced by the 4.1.1
4 bugfix release. It contains a much improved qt4 gui for gle (though I
5 don't use this gui) plus a number of fixes and enhancements in the core
6 gle. I've committed sci-visualization/gle-4.1.1.ebuild to the science
7 overlay.
8
9 With the USE flag emacs, it installs the gle emacs mode. There is also vim
10 support (in a separate file at sourceforge). It would be good to install
11 it with USE=vim. However, I am not a vim user, and don't know how to
12 install vim syntax files. Help is appreciated.
13
14 Best wishes,
15 Andrey
16 --