From: Kacper Kowalik <xarthisius@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Fail to emerge sci-libs/atlas-3.9.74
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 12:04:25
On 05/14/2012 11:48 AM, denis cohen wrote:
> Hello, > > I am trying to install sci-libs/atlas-3.9.74 but emerge fails to fetch the file. > Is the package still available? How else to install it on my Gentoo system?
Hi, it's sourceforge's fault. They've been changing layout of their mirror servers for the past few days. I don't know if they made up their mind yet :/ [1] I've heard that it settled a bit, so syncing portage may fix it for you already. As workaround you can always download the file manually via web browser and put it into your DISTDIR (usually /usr/portage/distfiles). Cheers, Kacper [1] https://bugs.gentoo.org/415747