From: Christopher Schwan <cschwan@××××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] keeping my sage keywords up-to-date
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2012 12:04:48
1 On Friday 15 June 2012 10:52:41 Thomas Kahle wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm running sage on a mostly stable amd64 system. I wonder if somebody
5 > else does this and how they keep their keywords up-to-date. The
6 > autounmask feature of portage is a bit of help on first install, but
7 > quite useless to keep the sage tree in sync. Surely one could make a
8 > script that updates the keyword file based on the latest versions in
9 > s-o-g. Has anyone done this or implemented some other solution?
10 >
11 > Thanks,
12 > Thomas
13
14 I am also using mostly stable amd64. For the keywords we have the file
15 package.keywords/sage which works quite well (see also the README). Did you
16 see that file/do you have any problems with it?
17
18 Cheers,
19 Christopher