From: Jauhien Piatlicki <jauhien@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] overlay and github out of sync again
Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 11:16:29
1 Hi François,
2
3 On 07/02/2014 12:40 PM, François Bissey wrote:
4 > Hi,
5 >
6 > The overlay are out of sync again. When jlec merged pynomo
7 > earlier today it wasn’t pushed to the Gentoo overlay for a reason
8 > or another.
9 > And then I pushed a minor keywording for x64-macos and it did
10 > go on the Gentoo overlay but not on github.
11 >
12 > I cannot remember how to resolve the problem, do we have documentation
13 > elsewhere than on the mailing list in post several years old for that?
16 Resolved. Just merged the changes as we anyway use merges working with
17 pull requests. I mean, our git process is based on merges, so merging
18 unsynced branches does not create problems.
19
20 Regards,
21 Jauhien