From: "S├ębastien Fabbro" <bicatali@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] science overlay update
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 16:43:07

Hi all,

I did some cleanup in our science overlay and allowed other directories
such as documentation to be under our subversion repository.
The ebuilds now reside in:

overlays.gentoo.org/svn/proj/science/overlay/

* For those using layman, there should be nothing to do, since I've also
updated the dir location in the global layman file

* For those using svn directly, after an update, you need to change the
location of the new directory by simply adding "/overlay" at the end of
the previous location in /etc/make.conf if you are using portage.

Thanks,

- --
S├ębastien