From: Francois Bissey <fbissey@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] [sage-on-gentoo] install sage-flasknotebook
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012 09:03:07
1 On Tue, 12 Jun 2012 14:06:56 P Purkayastha wrote:
2 >
3 > There is a new alpha release[1] of sage-5.2 which contains the flask
4 > notebook version 0.9.0. An easy way to upgrade to this notebook would be
5 > to update the sage-flasknotebook ebuild (and a few other sage related
6 > ebuilds) to pull the spkg from that release.
7 >
8 > The flask notebook itself has a positive review[2] and is probably in
9 > more final stages at present. Hopefully the sage days 41 [3] workshop
10 > that is currently underway will see the flask notebook get finalized and
11 > slated for eventual release with sage-5.2.
12 >
13 > [1] https://groups.google.com/d/topic/sage-release/wjm4MRNI9OE/discussion
14 > [2] http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/11080
15 > [3] http://wiki.sagemath.org/days41
16 Hi,
17
18 nice to see you here. I have the beta and we could possibly land it earlier
19 in gentoo if everything is now ok. But a number of ebuilds need updating
20 or need to be created before that happens. I usually take some time to do
21 that kind of stuff during a beta phase but I am a bit overloaded right now.
22
23 Francois