From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] g-octave
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 12:04:50
1 On 11:46 Sun 18 Sep 2011, Rafael Goncalves Martins wrote:
2 > On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 10:31 AM, Juan Aguado <juantxorena@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > >> I wrote a blog post about this topic, to avoid being repetitive.
4 > >>
5 > >> http://rafaelmartins.eng.br/post/g-octave-past-present-and-future/
6 > >>
7 > >> TL;DR: Please read the documentation.
8 > >>
9 > >>
10 > >
11 > > First of all, sorry if I've offended somebody. That wasn't my intention. My intention was only to show the current state of octave in gentoo.
12 >
13 > Do you know how much "members" the "gentoo octave" project have?
14
15 I'll give octave I try soon. Since I have never really used it, please
16 give me some time.
17
18 Cheers,
19 Thomas