From: Francois Bissey <fbissey@××××××××××××.nz>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] keeping my sage keywords up-to-date
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012 09:02:59
1 On Fri, 15 Jun 2012 10:52:41 Thomas Kahle wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > I'm running sage on a mostly stable amd64 system. I wonder if somebody
5 > else does this and how they keep their keywords up-to-date. The
6 > autounmask feature of portage is a bit of help on first install, but
7 > quite useless to keep the sage tree in sync. Surely one could make a
8 > script that updates the keyword file based on the latest versions in
9 > s-o-g. Has anyone done this or implemented some other solution?
10 >
11 Hi Thomas,
12
13 we provide a package.keyword file that you can link too and we try to maintain
14 it properly. There is the occasional break when we do a clean but you can use
15 it.
16 It is part of the overlay so if you didn't change layman settings it should be
17 /var/lib/layman/sage-on-gentoo/package.keywords/sage
18 There is also a package.use file.
19
20 Francois