From: Jan Marten Simons <marten@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Another new scientific herd tester - Overlay
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 10:54:59
Marcus D. Hanwell wrote:

>[...] >I hope you will all welcome him to the team. >
Welcome Sebastien. Have a great time contributing to the scientific side of gentoo.
Feel free to add any of my (not yet submitted) ebuilds hosted on https://pc42.xtal.rwth-aachen.de/~jamasi/ to the tree. Most of these look quite functional to me, but they might need some polishing. Will there be some system to submit new ebuilds into the overlay and some generalised feedbacksystem? Best wishes, Jan -- gentoo-science@g.o mailing list