From: Steven Trogdon <strogdon@×××××.edu>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] sage-scripts' dependencies
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 2010 00:45:36
1 On 07/05/2010 06:35:33 PM, François Bissey wrote:
2 > Hi Steve,
3 >
4 > I have just added a svn snapshot of pari in the overlay but not all
5 > dependencies have been adjusted for the right slot.
6 > How did that go? Did you get pari 2.3 or 2.4 installed?
7 > I would imagine that if you had only pari 2.4 things failed to compile as
8 > I have slotted it so you have to request it explicitly which happens nowhere
9 > at the moment.
10 >
11 > Francois
12 >
13 Hi François,
14
15 Yes I had noticed that and had masked the 2.4 pari. I used pari-2.3.5. It
16 would appear Christopher has removed the symlinks from sage-scripts. I haven't
17 tested the latest changes yet.
18
19 Steve