From: v_2e@×××.net
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] [sage-on-gentoo] cannot build Sage because of Sympy-0.7.1
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:07:50
1 On Fri, 17 Aug 2012 21:28:09 +1200
2 Francois Bissey <fbissey@××××××××××××.nz> wrote:
3
4 > Best solution: rebuild mpmath without the gmp useflag and remove gmpy.
5 > Rebuilding is not enough as the flag only insure that gmpy is
6 > installed. mpmath autodetect gmpy's presence all by itself if it is
7 > present - gmp flag or not.
8 >
9 I did as you suggested and now I can 'import mpmath' and 'import
10 sympy' in the Python2 shell without any errors.
11 Maybe it is worth masking this 'gmp' USE-flag if Sage is being
12 emerged? Or is it impossible?
13
14 Regards,
15 Vladimir