From: Nicolas Bock <nicolasbock@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] sci-physics/lammps: question on proper integration of mpi
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 21:23:25
1 Hi,
2
3 I recently added a lammps ebuild to the science overlay. It so far only
4 builds the serial version, and has very limited support for build time
5 options. I now added the mpi use flag and changed the ebuild so that it
6 builds the mpi version. I have attached a patch against master that does
7 this. I would like to get some feedback on those changes. Are they
8 acceptable in this form? What should I have done differently? How would I
9 go about writing an ebuild that builds both, the serial _and_ the mpi
10 version in case the mpi use flag is set?
11
12 Thanks already,
13
14 nick

0001-Added-mpi-use-flag.patch application/octet-stream