From: "Andrey G. Grozin" <A.G.Grozin@×××××××.su>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] Re: overlay move to git
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:27:38
1 Hello,
2
3 I am trying to understand how to use the overlay (I mean read-write,
4 read-only usage is trivial - via layman). Following
5
6 > [2] http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/
7
8 I do
9
10 grozin@laptop ~/git $ git clone
11 git+ssh://git@×××××××××××××××××××.org/science
12 Initialized empty Git repository in /home/grozin/git/science/.git/
13 ERROR:gitosis.serve.main:Repository read access denied
14 fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
15
16 as myself (not as root), because my ~/.ssh/ contains id_dsa and id_dsa.pub
17 which allow me, e.g., to ssh to dev.gentoo.org. However, as you see, this
18 does nor work.
19
20 Next I'll want to know how to push new stuff to
21 git.overlays.gentoo.org/science. But for now, even cloning does not work
22 via git+ssh (layman -a science works OK, but from this repo I'll be
23 unable to push stuff back, right?)
24
25 Andrey