From: Andrea Arteaga <andyspiros@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Benchmark suite (SoC project)
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:43:21
For the interested gentooers: the script is now much more stable and
usable. You can test:
* blas implementations
* cblas implementations
* lapack implementations

for speed, and blas implementation for accuracy (use the module blas_accuracy).

I'm adding now support for benchmarking FFTW. This won't be a
comparative benchmark (e.g. FFTW vs. MKL), but a tool for discover the
best compilation environment for compiling FFTW (compiler, compiler
version, compiler flags).

If you are interested on FFTW, even if my project is uninteresting for
you, *PLEASE*, donate 30 seconds of your time and participate to the
4-questions survey on FFTW [1].

Best regards.
Andea Arteaga

[1] https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGlKbjBfLW5uaGt4QnQxNFJYUVp1QlE6MQ