From: Andrea Arteaga <andyspiros@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Benchmark suite (SoC project)
Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:43:21
1 For the interested gentooers: the script is now much more stable and
2 usable. You can test:
3 * blas implementations
4 * cblas implementations
5 * lapack implementations
6
7 for speed, and blas implementation for accuracy (use the module blas_accuracy).
8
9 I'm adding now support for benchmarking FFTW. This won't be a
10 comparative benchmark (e.g. FFTW vs. MKL), but a tool for discover the
11 best compilation environment for compiling FFTW (compiler, compiler
12 version, compiler flags).
13
14 If you are interested on FFTW, even if my project is uninteresting for
15 you, *PLEASE*, donate 30 seconds of your time and participate to the
16 4-questions survey on FFTW [1].
17
18 Best regards.
19 Andea Arteaga