From: christoph irrenfried <c.irrenfried@×××.at>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Mathematica issue
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2015 20:39:40
1 Sure: https://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic-t-997008.html
4 On 02/05/2015 08:46 PM, François Bissey wrote:
5 > Hi,
6 >
7 > Can you point to the post in forum so I can have the details please?
8 >
9 > François
10 >
11 >> On 6/02/2015, at 02:40, christoph irrenfried <c.irrenfried@×××.at> wrote:
12 >>
13 >> Hello,
14 >> my name is Chris and I have a huge Mathemaica problem. I need it for
15 >> work on a daily bases but after I did my regular update a couple mounths
16 >> ago it just wont start again. I filed this issue on the gentoo forum but
17 >> I cant find a way to get rid of this problem. The error message is as a
18 >> pic included.
19 >> Than a couple weeks ago I bought a laptop and installed gentoo with
20 >> gnome on it but there aswell and I got the same error. I have
21 >> no idea what's the problem. I wanted to ask you if someone has a
22 >> gentoo/gnome system with mathematica running and if so if it is possible
23 >> to get the USE flags from your make.conf or I don't know if there is a
24 >> way to compare my settings with your system and see if maybe (or
25 >> definitely) I messed something up e.g. fonts or something ....
26 >>
27 >> Thanks in advance,
28 >> chi