From: "Andreas Schäfer" <gentryx@×××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] gentoo science new project page
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:26:30
1 Dear Sébastien,
2
3 I've just tried to add myself to the wiki page, but I can't edit it.
4 This is the error I get:
10 Could you give me these permissions, or simply add me with...
11
12 |-
13 ! [[Project:HPC|HPC]]
14 | [[User:Gentryx|gentryx]]
15 | High Performance Computing and computer simulation software
16
17 ...?
18
19 Thanks!