From: Rafael Goncalves Martins <rafaelmartins@g.o>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] g-octave
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2011 14:22:12
Hi Thomas,

On Mon, Sep 19, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o> wrote:
> Rafael, > > your replies are emotional and filled with bitterness.  Please adhere to > the standards of friendly technical discussion that we are used to on > this mailing list. >
Maybe you're right, but do you saw the forums thread? some things are too much for me, sorry. I'm sure you don't know how g-octave works, and what this people was trying to do without read at least the elog messages. Regards. -- Rafael Goncalves Martins Gentoo Linux developer http://rafaelmartins.eng.br/