From: Lucas Chiesa <lucas.chiesa@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-science] testing gdl
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 03:22:15
1 Hi!
2
3 As I have very like time left to gentoo lately, I set to try the
4 latest additions to the sci overlay in an almost empty chroot with gcc
5 4.
6
7 Just finished trying gdl (many dependencies! slow system :) ), but it
8 did not emerge successfully:
9
10 Error! ImageMagick version 5.5.7 or later is required but was not found
11 Use --with-Magick=DIR to specify the ImageMagick directory tree
12 Use --with-Magick=no to not use it
13 Check the README or use configure --help for other libraries needed
14 (--with-xxxdir = obligatory, --with-xxx = optional
15 (--with-xxx=no to disable))
16
17 And emerged it with USE -fftw -hdf -hdf5 -imagemagick -netcdf +python.
18
19 Did not look at the ebuild yet, just reporting the bug.
20
21 Lucas Chiesa
24 gentoo-science@g.o mailing list