From: Jan Marten Simons <marten@××××××××××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] Fortran90 codes
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:38:07
1 Donnie Berkholz schrieb:
2 > Mathias W. wrote:
3 >> Donnie Berkholz schrieb:
4 >>> I'm beginning to work on a number of packages that require F90, so I
5 >>> may
6 >>> be working to improve the eclass and so forth soon, depending on how
7 >>> things go. I know we need a tc-getF77() and tc-getF90(), not sure what
8 >>> other needs we have -- need to research the bugs a bit.
9 >>>
10 >>> Current codes for quantum chemistry are on my overlay:
11 >>> http://dev.gentoo.org/~spyderous/overlay/sci-chemistry/ -- the new ones
12 >>> are abinit, psi and espresso. Others showing up soon will be schakal,
13 >>> gabedit, yaehmop.
14 >>
15 >> Is there any progress regarding gabedit? I'd like to use this program
16 >> here with my students. Do you need help with ebuild? Should I try to
17 >> write one (Though I have very limited experience in this).
18 >
19 > No progress, sorry. I forgot I even wrote this, and I haven't had time
20 > to work on new ebuilds for a while. If you would like to give it a
21 > try, go for it. Perhaps you'd like to open a new bug once you get an
22 > initial ebuild and attach it there.
23 >
24 > Thanks,
25 > Donnie
26
27 If somebody picks up the work on the eclass it would be good to take F95
28 into account, too.
29
30 Thanks,
31 Jan