From: Markus Oehme <oehme.markus@×××.de>
To: gentoo-science@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-science] failure to merge sage due to unavailability of cblas
Date: Tue, 05 Mar 2013 11:15:26
1 At Tue, 05 Mar 2013 11:51:58 +1300,
2 Francois Bissey wrote:
3 > pkg-config 0.28 is what is wrong. I thought we had fixed 5.6 for it but
4 > obviously not. Try 5.7 or downgrade pkgconfig to 0.27
5
6 5.7 works fine. :) Thanks
7
8 Markus
11 Aoccdrnig to a threoy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod
12 are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer are in the
13 rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it in msot
14 csaes. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef,
15 but the wrod as a wlohe. And I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt.